Galapagos adventures are not cheap, and making the most of last minute opportunities is one way to find the best available price. In order to fill their cabins, Galapagos cruises offer last minute deals for great discounts.
This tour includes
· A bilingual (English/Spanish) naturalist guide
· All meals while onboard
· Activities mentioned in itinerary
This tour does not include
· Airline ticket to/from mainland Ecuador
· Entrance fee to Galapagos National Park ($100 for adults / $50 for under-12s)
· Migration Control Card ($20)
· Fuel surcharge
· Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
· Travel insurance
· Any other service not mentioned herein
Choosing the Right Galapagos Tour
Make sure you understand the options when it comes to booking your once-in-a-lifetime Galapagos tour.
- Read our Galapagos travel guide to help you make the right decision
- Speak to one of our travel specialists to ask about last minute Galapagos deals
Last minute deals this month· Estrella del Mar (tourist class):
This motor boat can accommodate 16 passengers in its 8 double cabins. There is hot water, dining room, living room, bar, library and a sun deck.
· Friday 14 July – Monday 17 July – 4 days – $899
This 4 day itinerary will take you to visit Bartolomé, Genovesa, Plaza Sur, Santa Fe and El Chato.
· Monday 24 July – Friday 28 July – 5 days – $1120
This 5 day itinerary will take you to visit Isla Lobos, Galapaguera, Cerro Brujo, Española, Floreana and Seymour Norte.
· Xavier (tourist class):
This motor boat can accommodate 16 passengers in 8 twin cabins. There is hot water, air conditioning, a sundeck, lounge and bar.
· Sunday 16 July – Wednesday 19 July – 4 days – $950
· Wednesday 19 July – Sunday 23 July – 5 days – $1170
· Isabela II (luxury):
This intimate cruise ship takes 40 passengers and has great facilities.
· Friday 28 July – Tuesday 01 August – 5 days – $1700
This southern Galapagos 5 day itinerary will take you to visit Santa Cruz, Floreana, Champion Islet, Española and San Cristóbal.
If you’re looking to travel at a different time, check out our Galapagos cruises
or contact us