Galapagos adventures are not cheap, and making the most of last minute opportunities is one way to find the best available price. In order to fill their cabins, Galapagos cruises offer last minute deals for great discounts.
This tour includes
· A bilingual (English/Spanish) naturalist guide
· All meals while onboard
· Activities mentioned in itinerary
This tour does not include
· Airline ticket to/from mainland Ecuador
· Entrance fee to Galapagos National Park ($100 for adults / $50 for under-12s)
· Migration Control Card ($20)
· Fuel surcharge
· Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
· Travel insurance
· Any other service not mentioned herein
Choosing the Right Galapagos Tour
Make sure you understand the options when it comes to booking your once-in-a-lifetime Galapagos tour.
- Read our Galapagos travel guide to help you make the right decision
- Speak to one of our travel specialists to ask about last minute Galapagos deals
Last minute deals this month· Xavier Yacht (tourist class):
This motor boat can accommodate 16 passengers in its 8 double cabins. There is hot water, dining room, living room, bar, library and a sun deck.
· Wednesday 07 March – Sunday 11 March – 5 days – $1250 per person
This 5 day itinerary will take you to visit Santa Cruz, Rábida, Floreana, Española, San Cristóbal.
. Monserrat Yacht (tourist class):
Thursday 01 March – Sunday 4 March – 4 days – $999 per person
This 4 day itinerary will take you to visit Santa Cruz, Santiago, Bartolomé
· Santa Cruz II (first):
This intimate cruise ship takes 90 passengers and has great facilities.
· Thursday 01 March – Monday 05 – 5 days – $1890 per person
This southern Galapagos 5 day itinerary will take you to visit Isabela, Fernandina, Floreana, Santa Cruz
If you’re looking to travel at a different time, check out our Galapagos cruises
or contact us