Galapagos adventures are not cheap, and making the most of last minute opportunities is one way to find the best available price. In order to fill their cabins, Galapagos cruises offer last minute deals for great discounts.
This tour includes
· A bilingual (English/Spanish) naturalist guide
· All meals while onboard
· Activities mentioned in itinerary
This tour does not include
· Airline ticket to/from mainland Ecuador
· Entrance fee to Galapagos National Park ($100 for adults / $50 for under-12s)
· Migration Control Card ($20)
· Fuel surcharge
· Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
· Travel insurance
· Any other service not mentioned herein
Choosing the Right Galapagos Tour
Make sure you understand the options when it comes to booking your once-in-a-lifetime Galapagos tour.
- Read our Galapagos travel guide to help you make the right decision
- Speak to one of our travel specialists to ask about last minute Galapagos deals
Last minute deals· Santa Cruz II (first):
This intimate cruise ship takes 90 passengers and has great facilities.
· Thursday April 11 – Monday April 15, 2019 – 5 days – $1900 per person
· Thursday May 09 – Monday May 13, 2019 – 5 days – $1900 per person
. Monday April 29 – Friday May 03, 219 – 5 days – $1750 per person
(normal price $3678)
In the West Galapagos 5 days itinerary you will visit: Isabela, Fernandina, Floreana, Santa Cruz Islands
· Friday May 03 – Thursday May 09, 2019 – 7 days – $2500 per person
(normal price $5372)
In the East Galapagos 7 days itinerary you will visit: San Cristobal, Santa Fe, Plazas Sur, Santa Cruz, Española, Seymour Norte
If you’re looking to travel at a different time, check out our Galapagos cruises or contact us.