This tour includes
· Airline ticket from Quito to Mexico City, Mexico to Cancun and Cancun to Quito with Copa Airlines
· Transfers to and from airports and hotels
· 3 nights accommodation in Mexico City
· Breakfast, lunch and dinner in first-class restaurants in Mexico D.F.
· Visit to Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (including mass), time for shopping, visit to the Pyramids of Teotihuacán and a Mexican fiesta
· City tour of Taxco
· 3 nights accommodation in Cancún
· Buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner in Cancun
· Entertainment and night shows in Cancun
· Activities for adults and kids during the day
· Professional guides throughout the tour
· Travel insurance
This tour does not include
· Personal expenses
· Visa for Mexico $36
· Lunch on first day
· Any other service not mentioned herein
This itinerary is designed to give you an idea of the available options for travel in the Mexico. But keep in mind:
- We can tailor this trip to suit your needs, tastes, time frame and budget
Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
The Basílica is a Roman Catholic church located in Mexico City. Consecrated in 1976 it is built near Tepeyac hill where Our Lady of Guadalupe is thought to have appeared to Saint Juan Diego Cuauhtlatoatzin.
Pyramids of Teotihuacán
Teotihuacan is an ancient Mesoamerican city located 30 miles from Mexico City known as the site of the most architecturally significant Mesoamerican pyramids built in the pre-colombian Americas.
Known as la ciudad de la plata (the city of silver), Taxco is a city of cobblestone streets with white houses that maintins a flavor of another era. You’ll learn about the different kinds of silver produced here. You’ll also get to enjoy a delicioso lunch and visit the Santa Prisca church known for its gold covered altas.
Located in the south east of Mexico on the coast of the Yucatán Península, Cancún is on the Caribbean the Riviera Maya. The area is known mostly for its beaches and nightlife, but it is also located near some interesting Mayan archaeological sites.
|Prices (per person)
|Child (0-24 months)*
|Child (3-11 years)
* They only pay taxes – price is aproximate.
** Hotel in Mexico City is Courtyard Marriott. Hotel in Cancun is the Oasis Palm.