This tour includes
· Airline ticket from Quito to Panama
· Transfers to and from airport in Panama
· 2 nights accommodation in Royal Decameron Golf Beach Resort (all inclusive)
· 2 nights accommodation in Radisson Decapolis Panamá (including breakfast)
· $20 credit for drinks at city hotel
· $25 credit for match play at Majestic casino
· Discount vouchers for Multicentro Mall
· Airport taxes ($140)
· Optional purchase of Inclusive Plan in Panama city for an extra fee available which includes: buffet lunch, dinner a la carte at Soy, Tauro or Ciao, buffet dinner at Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis, entrance to Bling disco and Bar Bits, open bar at certain bars
This tour does not include
· Personal expenses
· Any other service not mentioned herein
Royal Decameron Golf Beach Resort 4*
Just 90 minutes from Panama city you’ll find this incredible hotel located on Playa Blanca, known for its great weather. It is an all inclusive hotel that includes meals, open bar, daily activities, water sports, scuba classes, swimming pools, tennis, volleyball, night time shows and kids activities. There is also a Golf Club as an optional extra.
Radisson Decapolis Panamá 4*
The Radisson Decapolis in Panama city is ideal if you’re looking to treat yourself while exploring Panama city and doing some shopping. This modern and chic hotel includes an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, spa and gourmet dining.
Panama is ideal for enjoying the beach, shopping and discovering the many protected nature preserves. The old town was founded in 1673 and is perfect for exploring colonial architecture, delicious restaurants and going shopping for native crafts. Cerro Ancon offers panoramic views of the city with the opportunity to see sloths, white-nosed coati, armadillos, tamarins and deer in the wild. Meanwhile the Contemporary Art Museum of Panama is a great place to take in art.
The famous Panama canal is a 77km ship canal that connects the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean via the Caribbean Sea. It is a key conduit for international maritime trade. There are tours available to visit the canal and learn about its history, how it works and to explore its surroundings.
Albrook Mall is the largest mall in Panama. The mall has been created with the entire family in mind with activities for kids, restaurants and shops selling brands from around the world.
||Price (per person)