This tour includes
· Airline ticket from Guayaquil to Panama with Copa Airlines
· Transfers to and from airport in Panama
· 2 nights accommodation in Hotel Sheraton Bijao 5* (all inclusive)
· 3 nights accommodation in Royal Sonesta Panama Hotel & Casino 4* (including breakfast)
· Access to all facilities at hotel (e.g. swimming pool, gym, jacuzzi, turkish bath, sauna)
· Excursion to Panama city, Panama Canal and shopping at Albrook Mall
· Airport taxes
This tour does not include
· Personal expenses
· Entrance fee to visit Panama Canal ($15)
· Any other service not mentioned herein
Scheduled departure dates
Hotel Sheraton Bijao 5*
Located on Santa Clara Beach this all inclusive five-star hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, three restaurants (Japanese, Mediterranean and a beach bar with grill), tennis courts and a spa. All rooms have balconies with views of the Pacific Ocean, mountains or hotel grounds.
Royal Sonesta Panama Hotel & Casino 4*
Located in the business district of Panama city, this hotel is an oasis of entertainment. It’s decor is modern and inspired by the local wildlife and traditions. The hotel features a fitness center, pool, a beauty center with spa, and several different dining experiences. It is perfectly located for shopping and sightseeing.
Panama is ideal for enjoying the beach, shopping and discovering the many protected nature preserves. The old town was founded in 1673 and is perfect for exploring colonial architecture, delicious restaurants and going shopping for native crafts. Cerro Ancon offers panoramic views of the city with the opportunity to see sloths, white-nosed coati, armadillos, tamarins and deer in the wild. Meanwhile the Contemporary Art Museum of Panama is a great place to take in art.
The famous Panama canal is a 77km ship canal that connects the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean via the Caribbean Sea. It is a key conduit for international maritime trade. There are tours available to visit the canal and learn about its history, how it works and to explore its surroundings.
Albrook Mall is the largest mall in Panama. The mall has been created with the entire family in mind with activities for kids, restaurants and shops selling brands from around the world.
|Prices (per person)
||Credit card payment
|Child (2-11 years)