This tour includes
· Airline ticket Guayaquil – Panama – Guayaquil with Copa Airlines
· Transfers to and from airport
· 3 nights accommodation in Panama City – Hampton Inn Panama (includes breakfast)
· Shopping tour to Albrook Mall
· Courtesy transfer: hotel – Multiplaza Mall – Metromall y Pueblos
· Airport taxes
This tour does not include
· Personal expenses
· Optional tours: Panama City Tour, Panama Canal Tour, Shopping tour Zona Libre de Colón
· Any other service not mentioned herein
· Single supplement for travel $65
· This offer is not available for public holidays
This itinerary is designed to give you an idea of the available options for travel in the Panama. But keep in mind:
- We can tailor this trip to suit your needs, tastes, time frame and budget
Panama is ideal for enjoying the beach, shopping and discovering the many protected nature preserves. The old town was founded in 1673 and is perfect for exploring colonial architecture, delicious restaurants and going shopping for native crafts. Cerro Ancon offers panoramic views of the city with the opportunity to see sloths, white-nosed coati, armadillos, tamarins and deer in the wild. Meanwhile the Contemporary Art Museum of Panama is a great place to take in art.
The famous Panama canal is a 77km ship canal that connects the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean via the Caribbean Sea. It is a key conduit for international maritime trade. There are tours available to visit the canal and learn about its history, how it works and to explore its surroundings.
Albrook Mall is the largest mall in Panama. The mall has been created with the entire family in mind with activities for kids, restaurants and shops selling brands from around the world.
|Prices (per person)
* This deal is available for travel before 31 October 2016, bought before 31 July.